wedffdsdf

페이지 정보

작성일23-10-09 22:36

본문

I had an extremely negative experience with BalkanTrading (https://balkantrading.eu/), and I feel compelled to share my experience to warn others about this fraudulent company.

First and foremost, BalkanTrading claims to be a branded distribution house founded in Moldova in 2012, specializing in sportswear, outerwear, street fashion, clothing, footwear, kitchenware, and jewelry. They boast of plans to become a leading distributor in Moldova, Romania, Bulgaria, Ukraine, and the entire Balkan region. However, my experience with them has revealed their true nature.

My biggest issue with BalkanTrading is their blatant sale of counterfeit clothing and low-quality shoes. It is evident that they source their products from China, and the items I received were not only fake but also violated numerous sanitary standards and regulations. The quality of the items was abysmal, and they fell apart after just a few uses. It's clear that BalkanTrading is more interested in making a quick profit by deceiving customers rather than providing genuine and quality products.

Furthermore, their customer service is non-existent. When I attempted to contact them to address the issues with my order, I received no response whatsoever. It's as if they intentionally ignore customer complaints, further emphasizing their unethical business practices.

In conclusion, I strongly advise anyone considering shopping on BalkanTrading's website to steer clear. This company is fraudulent, and their products are not only counterfeit but also of subpar quality. Don't waste your time and money on this deceitful website. There are plenty of reputable and honest online retailers out there that offer genuine products and stand by their customers. BalkanTrading is not one of them, and I urge you to be cautious and avoid them at all costs

Warning: Unknown: write failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/home/hosting_users/hehe0701/www/data/session) in Unknown on line 0